The premises front onto A456 Broad Street, close to Five Ways, before it becomes the Hagley Road. Located within a quarter mile of Five Ways island, giving access to all the city’s arterial routes from the middle ring road (A4540).
The premises are accessed either via Essington Street or Ryland Street for vehicular access and with pedestrian access directly from Broad Street.
The premises comprise a three storey, self-contained office building. The offices are accessed via an entrance lobby and hall with stairwell access to the upper floors. Internally the offices benefit from the following:
- Painted plastered walls with perimeter trunking throughout
- Air conditioned offices with individual controls
- Key-less security access for every office with central control system
- Gas fired central heating
- Suspended ceilings with CAT II inset lighting
- Air-conditioned communications room and dedicated controls
- High quality glass partitioning
- Toilet facilities on each floor
- Kitchenette on Ground & First Floors
- Alarms, smoke alarms and cameras internal & external
- Dedicated car parking
- Metal security shutter to front
Energy Performance Certificate:
Details available upon request.
We are advised all main services are connected.
We have been informed by the landlord that planning permission has been granted for B1 use. Other uses may be possible, subject to planning.
Please refer any queries to Birmingham City Council Planning Department on 0121 303 1115.
Tenure / Price:
The freehold interest is available at the price of £875,000.
The property is currently individually assessed.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to Birmingham City Council on 0121 303 5511.
We understand that the property is not elected for VAT.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred during this transaction.